If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, protected veteran status, military status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Iatric Manufacturing Solutions LLC is proud to take the pledge for hiring Veterans and Military Heroes.
We offer reasonable accommodations throughout the hiring process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance during the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, please contact Iatric Manufacturing Solutions LLC at 423-616-0800 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Type of Careers
- Administrative - Do you run your day or does your day run you? As an Administrative Professional on our team, you will use your strong time management and interpersonal skills to coordinate projects and build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Engineering – Iatric Manufacturing Solutions is dedicated to investing in industry leading and cutting edge manufacturing capabilities as we passionately strive to satisfy our customers. Whether you are designing innovative packaging, engineering industry best automated equipment, driving continuous improvement, or optimizing high speed packaging machine throughput, as a member of Iatric’s Engineering team, you will be critical to our success.
- Finance & Accounting – As a member of our Finance & Accounting team, you will be a key business partner, providing sound analysis and reporting to inform important decisions. You will help us continue to drive our financial health as a proud family owned business.
- Human Resources - Human Resources is a strategic partner at Iatric. As a member of our HR Team, you will focus on developing, implementing, and coordinating policies and programs to attract, retain, and develop the top talent in our industry.
- Manufacturing & Operations – As a member of our Manufacturing & Operations team, you will produce only the highest quality wet wipe products in a safe and efficient manner. Whether operating machines, packaging product, maintaining equipment, mixing formulations, or leading teams, you make products that make a difference every day.
- Quality Assurance – We are committed to producing only the highest-level quality products used in hygienic environments such as Hospitals, Dentists Offices, Eldercare Facilities, and Health Clinics. As a member of our Quality Assurance team, you will ensure that our products meet customer expectations and FDA regulations.
To view our EEO/Affirmative Action Policy statement, click here: